Monday, February 20, 2006

Natural Sound Stories

A lot of the things the tips in Natural Sound Stories seem obvious. But they're mostly things that I didn't think of when collecting audio, because I'm so accustomed to print and find it difficult to get into an audio state of mind. I always think that I can explain everything I see in words later, but when working with audio and wild sound I can't.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared of my story. It seems daunting to put together right now. And I didn't ask stupid questions. The article said to ask moronic questions to create a narrative. What if I don't have all the information I need on tape?

Again, these are all things I need to train myself to listen for and think about. The article is now bookmarked on my computer... for the next time I'm preparing for an audio story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home