Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My instincts are off....

How refreshing (and terrifying) to find almost everything I encounter in this class to be unfamiliar territory governed by laws that often seem counterintuitive to me.
Humbling to know that by the standards of the authors we're reading for design instruction, I'd be inclined to center some things and flush left others depending on how the mood strikes me. And putting space between my headers and the coordinating text? Why not? Hit return a few more times, it makes you feel like you're accomplishing something.
All sarcasm aside, the checklists the articles included will serve as a handy guide for me and Wan Ju as we head in to this last couple of crazy weeks.
If we can manage to apply the suggestions with all the other madness going on, I'll be tickled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home