Thursday, September 28, 2006

The mixed mind of Corky Scholl's work

(I found that I was confused about the due dates of the course works because we split the class this week...so I will leave both of my reponses here)

What is the exact meaning of "television photojournalism"? I'm not sure the focus here is on television or photo, although both of them have an emphasis on visual impressions. That is why I have a mixed mind about Corky Scholl's work.

On one side, the detail shots are really attractive, especially in the bee story. Color, angle and every other element in each single frame greatly impressed me. I will really appreciate his work if there are exhibited in front of me as pictures.

On the other side, some of the detail shots are so trivial and appear so frequently that sometimes made me lose my minds of the general idea of the story. Still, the whole story is great job, just sometimes it is a little bit "out of focus".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home