Thursday, February 01, 2007

Chiloe Stories

I was impressed by the Chiloe Stories Website (it was my favorite). I really think the format and the layout of a page does a lot. I also had a better appreciation for the photos I was looking at (due to my attempt at trying to take photos). However, despite with how impressive it was, I am going to have to agree with an earlier post. I think convergence in an of itself remains untapped. After viewing many of these multimedia projects, it seems the limits have gone to a photo slideshow with audio, video, etc. Yes, they were all different, but they were all very similar too. I believe as people become comfortable with this field innovations will be inevitable.

As for me, in this class, I definately feel somewhat inspired to "fix-up" my website. Obviously these websites were award-winning, but now I know how much further I need go. It is good to know where the bar is set. I also think with everyone viewing these sites new ideas about how to structure things will arise. It will be interesting to see if our class feels challenged to improve their personal projects after viewing these multimedia winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home