Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blog Video

Futurehi.net is an esoteric futurist blog that has a video about a Japanese technology show in which a door made from sliding slats opens in just the right shape to let someone walk through (it looks like in cartoons when wiley e. coyote runs through a mountain and leaves a coyote-shaped hole on the side.) the video was fairly good, and it used the wide, medium, close-up style of sequence. It kind of made me think how incompetent I am at this stuff, because my own video footage looks like a pile of puke in comparison, and this wasn't even a slick msn.com presentation. Looking back at my stuff, with everything out of focus and the audio all going wrong- holy moly- I need to put in some hours with the video camera and actually get good at this stuff. Like this last time I was editing I kept thinking 'why didn't I just hold the camera still, get a good shot annd move on?' My mentality at the time was 'I'll just sift through all this crap later.' That's a bad idea. At any rate, the video van be found at
www.futurehi.net : archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home