Monday, February 12, 2007

Neuticles

Among the different types of media we are attempting to combine in convergence, radio is probably the one I have worked with least. In high school, I was the district champion in radio speaking for speech contests, but these performances were live. It is recording audio and making it play back smoothly that seems to be difficult. Longer format radio stories, though, generally capture my interest, perhaps because I would like to learn to produce these pieces. If I were producing the Neuticles story for KBIA, there is more information I would to have included. For example, I would have talked to pet owners who might consider the procedure to get reactions to consumers, as opposed to just professionals. After listening to the story as it was written, I feel as though I have only seen half the perspectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home