Thursday, February 02, 2006

POY

I was highly impressed with the Philidelphia Inquirer's flash presentation titled The Weight of war. This presentation followed the Echo Company's reactions through the loss of a fellow marine. I feel the still images captured their struggle, grief and resiliance like no other medium could. The ablility to let the images soak in adds to the overall effect the images elicit.
I am begining to comprehend the advantages of a convergence media. I needed to get a grasp on the concept what the term Convergence Media implied, before I could understand the benefits of the new platform. Slide shows, like the ones we are working on and looking at, add a colorful, artisitic aspect to a story. I am excited to see what we will learn next.
From Nathan Skid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home