Thursday, March 16, 2006

Storyboarding

I really like the Storyboarding essay, and I think it will be a lot of help once we get started on our group project. It seems like itt will be tough to figure out which parts of a story are best told through which medium. I also really liked the idea of non-linear storytelling. Normally, I want to be in control of my story and what direction it takes, but I think the non-linear model gives people a lot more options for personalization. It seems like everyone wants to pick and choose what news they see, instead of being guided through it. I'm really excited because I feel like convergence and non-linear storytelling is on the cutting edge of news presentation, but at the same, I'm a little nervous to actually try it out in a complete package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home